Gsonique activation issues due to orion key bindings

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: Gsonique activation issues due to orion key bindings

Postby suneel » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Kriminal wrote:
suneel wrote:the reply was apt. he was giving false information as usual.

Wrong, yet again. Nearly all my stuff is authorised this way, its fast and easy. I didnt say it worked with whatever you were trying to authorise, it was just a suggestion as you didnt mention that you had tried it.

your reply to my original post was
Kriminal wrote:Ive done this several times by right clicking mouse in text field and selecting paste. Worked fine.

you said it worked fine to my original post, which seems more as a confirmatory statement (an incorrect one) rather a useful suggestion. nothing more to argue here.
suneel
Guru

Postby suneel » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Mark wrote:As an admin I know and have dealt with a lot of the crap you two have thrown. In this case and on the face of what I have seen written, you are wrong.
ok cool, thats your opinion. nothing wrong in that as mods can make mistakes too. And i forgive you for the error. I have noting more to say on this topic.
suneel
Guru

Postby Mark » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:42 pm

suneel wrote:
Mark wrote:As an admin I know and have dealt with a lot of the crap you two have thrown. In this case and on the face of what I have seen written, you are wrong.
ok cool, thats your opinion. nothing wrong in that as mods can make mistakes too. And i forgive you for the error. I have noting more to say on this topic.

I like your style. Hilariously funny.
Mark

Postby Kriminal » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Tedious is a more apt word that springs to mind
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby Kriminal » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:43 pm

suneel wrote:your reply to my original post was
Kriminal wrote:Ive done this several times by right clicking mouse in text field and selecting paste. Worked fine.

you said it worked fine to my original post, which seems more as a confirmatory statement (an incorrect one) rather a useful suggestion.

it was both, as it works fine here in several plugs, a confirmatory statement (a correct one) and a useful idea, as you hadnt mentioned it.

suneel wrote: nothing more to argue here.

didnt realise you were arguing, i assumed you were trolling again. (a correct assumption judging by your posts)
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Previous

Return to Bug Reports