Post-merge issue

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Post-merge issue

Postby Audinomaly » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:50 pm

I've been unable to find a common factor other than "projects I've used Merge to bring modules into", so I'm posting here to see if anyone else has run into the same issue:

Frequently, in projects I've added modules to via Merge, some workflow functions stop working or work infrequently. Symptoms are usually being unable to double-click generator names on the Playlist to bring them to the forefront, and some context menus (like the Stream Options window that appears when using File->Stream To File...) won't appear until I press Alt.
Weapons-Grade Awesome: www.jacobtalkington.com
Audinomaly
Regular

Re: Post-merge issue

Postby knechtodawas » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:31 pm

I have a similar problem (have to press ALT to show popups, laggy GUI etc.) but in my case it has nothing to do with merging. It happens only with certain plugins and only if I use many instances of these plugins. Marcin started investigating the issue but he still didn't identifiy the reason. Does your problem happen with all types of plugins?
knechtodawas
Regular

Re: Post-merge issue

Postby Audinomaly » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:40 pm

knechtodawas wrote:Does your problem happen with all types of plugins?
I haven't found a common factor as far as plugin, unfortunately.
Weapons-Grade Awesome: www.jacobtalkington.com
Audinomaly
Regular

Return to Bug Reports