Dune 1 won't save modified presets in Logic

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Dune 1 won't save modified presets in Logic

Postby wavemantra » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:03 am

Logic 9.1.8
OSX 10.6.8

Dune 1 won't recall user presets upon launch. When using the compare function it crashes every time.
Everything else seems to be functioning properly.

There was an older demo version of this plug in my computer when I did the install of this version. I deleted the AU component and i think i deleted a .plist file also before installing the full version. I cant remember what version the demo was though.

I figure I may need to manually delete some files and/or hidden files and then reinstall the plug.

***RESOLVED***

When the registration/authorization window appears after the installation it auto-fills a serial key. This is/was not my serial key. I had MY serial key number copied to my clipboard before I started the installation AND I assumed the serial key number that was auto-filled was my own. **THE CORRECT SERIAL KEY MUST BE INPUT - THE AUTOFILLED SERIAL KEY WILL UNLOCK DUNE TO VER. 1.43 BUT WILL NOT ALLOW PRESET SAVING OR THE USE OF THE 'COMPARE' FUNCTION.**

I then deleted the following files;

Dune AU Component - HD/Lib/Audio/Components/Dune
Dune VST - HD/Lib/Audio/VST/Dune
DuneRegister - HD/Lib/App Support/Synapse Audio/DuneRegister

Then I reinstalled the plug.
WHEN THE AUTHORIZATION WINDOW WAS DISPLAYED I USED THE *CORRECT* SERIAL KEY.
Problem Solved, Presets are saved, Dune info says - Dune ver 1.43

This problem occured on OSX 10.6.8 (Logic 9.1.8).
OK then, back to sonic bliss....
wavemantra
Novice

Return to Bug Reports