The Legend crashes PC

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

The Legend crashes PC

Postby SiRo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:18 am

First two days with The Legend in Cubase was fine but now it causes a complete freeze on whole PC including a loud audio freeze. Can't get to the task manager or anything so have to perform a shutdown each time. I can reliably repeat the crash with the plugin by (barely) touching the pitch bend wheel on my Nord Lead 4. This is the only pitch bend controller I have in my set up so I can't compare with other pitch bend controllers. I have had other crashes not related to the pitch bend but just playing a patch with no controller activities as well.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin.
My specs are:
Windows 7 64 / i53450 3.10Ghz 4 core / 16 gig memory / Emu 0404 PCI card. Running cubase 8. Kawai VPC1 controller. Nord Lead 4. TR-8 controller.
Hope someone can help
SiRo
Novice

Re: The Legend crashes PC

Postby SiRo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:12 pm

Also happens when using mod wheel messages for modulation. Even grabbing the GUI MW slider with the mouse causes a crash.
SiRo
Novice

Re: The Legend crashes PC

Postby Marcin » Tue May 15, 2018 9:55 pm

We have released The Legend v1.22 today, which fixes this issue.

The problem occured when using very small latencies (buffer sizes of 64 samples or less).

And btw thank you for your assistance and patience in resolving this issue.
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Return to Bug Reports