The Legend nks bug in the value

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

The Legend nks bug in the value

Postby yannleon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:06 am

Hi there!

I just bought the Legend and discovered a weird behavior when using it in Komplete Software (nks).

ALL parameters values have the "unknow" value concatenated next to the real value. For instance, the value for cutoff could be 05unknw, while the resonance would be 10unkwn.

I am on a mac high sierra latest version, using the latest Kompete 2.03 and Maschine 2.78.

While it does not changes the sound itself, it is really annoying because it is hard to know the real value when automating and all...
Would you fix this? Thanks! :)

Yann
yannleon
Novice

Re: The Legend nks bug in the value

Postby Richard » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:51 pm

This doesn't happen here - could you post a screenshot perhaps? Or does this happen on the controller side?
Richard
Synapse Audio

Postby Bela » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:01 am

Hi Richard,
I also have this bug from the controller side (Komplete Kontrol MK2 and Maschine MK3).
All values are shown here as unknown and this is very annoying ;-)

Kind regards,
Alex
Bela
Novice

Postby Bela » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:03 am

Hi Richard,
I have the same issue here on my MacBook Pro (latest Legend version). I am on latest High Sierra and this issue only is shown when using the Komplete Kontrol VST host with Legend in combination with the Komplete Kontrol MK2 keyboard in a DAW. It is very annoying by the way ;-)
The issue is on the controller side. In the Komplete Kontrol VST host everything is ok, but at the controller displays there is a unknown value for every parameter shown.

Kind regards,
Alexander
Bela
Novice

Postby Bela » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:34 am

Hi Richard,
After updating to Legend version 1.25, I have the unknown issue everywhere for the VST version (Maschine Standalone, Komplete Kontrol Host).It's now on both sides: controller display and software (see attachments).

Kind regards,
Alex
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bela
Novice

Postby Marcin » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:17 pm

We have released The Legend v1.26 today, which fixes this issue.
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Postby Bela » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:57 pm

This was fast!!! Everything works now as expected. I am in analog heaven now with sorted presets ;-)

Thank you very much and kind regards,
Alexander
Bela
Novice

Return to Bug Reports