Modern Analog Patches not working properly

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Modern Analog Patches not working properly

Postby yannleon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:28 am

Hi there!

I bought the Modern Analog expansion…

But there are 2 problems:

1) The patches does not have nks
2) I pasted the patches of Modern Analog RE 2 under the Sound Bank Folder… but even if I see the folder in the preset browser, the patches are not listed. To make it work, I have to open each patch (PresetName.repatch)) individually then, re-save them. After that, the patches are listed. That is quite a long process to go thru the 60 patches…. :(

Is there something I am missing?

Would you fix this? Thanks! :)

Yann
yannleon
Novice

Re: Modern Analog Patches not working properly

Postby Richard » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:30 pm

yannleon wrote:Hi there!

I bought the Modern Analog expansion…

But there are 2 problems:

1) The patches does not have nks

Yes true, our soundsets have not yet been ported to NKS.

yannleon wrote:2) I pasted the patches of Modern Analog RE 2 under the Sound Bank Folder… but even if I see the folder in the preset browser, the patches are not listed. To make it work, I have to open each patch (PresetName.repatch)) individually then, re-save them. After that, the patches are listed. That is quite a long process to go thru the 60 patches….

It seems you have downloaded the patches for Reason (RE = Rack Extension for Reason). Make sure to unzip the patches for the VST/AU version into the Soundbanks folder, then it should work fine.
Richard
Synapse Audio

Return to Bug Reports