Sample finding is borked

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Sample finding is borked

Postby Marcin » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:25 am

Hi. I'm about not fix the prob, but make some work-around.

You can use my small tool application:
http://introne.com/orion/OrionBehindConfig_v12.zip

When You unzip and run an app please go to the "SamplesDir" Tab and use "Add recursive". This option will add recursive all pathes in switched one.

Please close an Orion before run this app and make sure You have .NET >= 2 installed.
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Sample finding is borked

Postby Muse » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:33 am

-intro-one- wrote:Hi. I'm about not fix the prob, but make some work-around.

You can use my small tool application:
http://introne.com/orion/OrionBehindConfig_v12.zip

When You unzip and run an app please go to the "SamplesDir" Tab and use "Add recursive". This option will add recursive all pathes in switched one.

Please close an Orion before run this app and make sure You have .NET >= 2 installed.

Thanks - how does it do this? Does this mean there are some hidden settings in Orion where you can set it to scan subfolders (an ini or registry setting perhaps?)
Muse
Regular

Sample finding is borked

Postby Muse » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:48 am

Will this be fixed in 8?
Muse
Regular

Sample finding is borked

Postby HYPNAGOGIA » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:09 am

Muse wrote:Thanks - how does it do this? Does this mean there are some hidden settings in Orion where you can set it to scan subfolders (an ini or registry setting perhaps?)

No, there aren't hidden settings in Orion. As I understand, Intro-one's tool adds all the subfolder it finds within the folder you're adding, and places them on the list for Default Sample Paths. Think of it as a bulk folder adding. So, instead of you poking around the registry and/or Orion configuration files, this tool does it for you.

Thanks for that, intro. It comes in handy ;)

Will this be fixed in 8?

Dunno.
HYPNAGOGIA
Godlike

Previous

Return to Bug Reports