Dune - Continuous controller 72

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Dune - Continuous controller 72

Postby miaousse » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:57 pm

I've mapped my keyboard (e-mu xboard) controller to the preset of the dune midi contoller, it seems that controller 72 does not work. I'm on Mac with studio one from presonus, dune is 1.3.
miaousse
Novice

Re: Dune - Continuous controller 72

Postby Mark » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 pm

CC#72 is Amp release. Works here using software to send CC's via Midi Yoke, which would suggest that it's a hardware thing.
Mark

Postby ufo » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:27 pm

yeah - I have programmed my BCR2000 using the Dune midi map, and I have connected about 40 of the 52 controllers with no issues whatsoever. And yes, cc72 is operating correctly.

Are you linking to next controller or programming the cc# into your control units memory?

bloody computers. :roll:
---=u f o=--- /Radiation Mutant / Snee-Nee-Iq
ufo
Elite Producer

Postby miaousse » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:31 am

i know that controller 72 is amp release. i mapped in the controller to a rotary knob of keyboard, i see the incoming midi signal in studio one but Dune does not respond. Amp attack does not respond also. Other controllers are working fine.

i've tried with Live LE all controllers that i ve set in the keayboard work except CC72 and 111.

maybe it's only a bug in the mac version
miaousse
Novice

Postby Mark » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:35 am

miaousse wrote:i know that controller 72 is amp release. i mapped in the controller to a rotary knob of keyboard, i see the incoming midi signal in studio one but Dune does not respond. Amp attack does not respond also. Other controllers are working fine.

i've tried with Live LE all controllers that i ve set in the keayboard work except CC72 and 111.

maybe it's only a bug in the mac version

I figured you would know what CC#72 was since you were the one linking it, but I figured not everyone reading here (and therefore a potential helper) would go CC#72, ah yes, that'll be Amp release then!

There is the possibility that it is a Mac bug, so hopefully someone with one of those machines and a MIDI controller will be able to help you.
Mark

Return to Bug Reports