Touch The Universe Productions is Live - New Website

Talk about music in general, share some inspiration or promote your music - anything goes.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Touch The Universe Productions is Live - New Website

Postby Solid Technica » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:30 am

What's up everyone. I just wanted to share the release of my new website. It's designed as an online indie label - specializing in goa trance, psy trance, psybient, progressive trance, ambient, and the like. Furthermore, I will be releasing some soundbanks, loops, and sample packs as well. The only thing available for now is a sounbank, but more to come soon -- including a DUNE 2 sound bank!. The music section will be updated soon as well. Cheers!

http://touch-the-universe.com/

Timothy Ivory
Solid Technica
Regular

Re: Touch The Universe Productions is Live - New Website

Postby HYPNAGOGIA » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Cheers Tim! Looking good so far, can't wait till it's populated with more content in the music and artists sections. Keep it up :)
HYPNAGOGIA
Godlike

Postby Solid Technica » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:35 am

HYPNAGOGIA wrote:Cheers Tim! Looking good so far, can't wait till it's populated with more content in the music and artists sections. Keep it up :)

Thanks Goran! I still need to fix some minor things on the site first, then right after that I want to finish the latest song I'm working on (1 week), then I want to start compiling something special and centered around tracks produced in Orion as the first release:D I already have a solid distribution scheme worked out, but will need to get a solid publishing network in place before final release. Will be contacting folks soon to see if they are on board or not :wink: Cheers

Tim
Solid Technica
Regular

Postby Solid Technica » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:28 pm

I've decided to work on sound design for the next little bit, then I'll be focusing on the music content of the site.

If anyone likes Hive, check out my latest bank -- especially if you make goa trance (check the audio demos :D )

http://www.touch-the-universe.com/Hive- ... /hive.html

In the meantime, if anyone knows of any solid html5 audio players hit me up!
Solid Technica
Regular

Return to Music & Stuff