New Album, New EP & A New Video

Talk about music in general, share some inspiration or promote your music - anything goes.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

New Album, New EP & A New Video

Postby bones » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:07 am

Well, for the first time we've actually cracked the DAC, the German Alternative Chart. Better still, Zombie Killerz has been in for four consecutive weeks, outlasting Red Hot Chilli Peppers' latest single. The album is also charting and, as of today, we have a new digital EP for Head On!, which features two different mixes and a couple of instrumental tracks. We've also done a new video for it, which is more like the kind of clip you'd see on TV than YouTube. Hopefully we can get some airplay with it and keep things bubbling along for a few more weeks. Here are some links -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PVoS-V9aRc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGILSPIzn7k
Dell G7 (Hexa-Core i7)|Cubase Pro 10||Analog Keys|Ultranova|MicroMonsta|Uno|Skulpt|Craft Synth 2.0|
novakill.com
bones
Immortal

Re: New Album, New EP & A New Video

Postby kmatm » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:34 am

Congrats on making the charts, and on the new vid. I didn't even know RHCP had a new single out. Had any luck getting the vids played here yet?
kmatm
Apprentice

Postby bones » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:12 am

Six weeks later and Zombie Killerz is still in the DAC and for the last week the album has been at no. 2, having debuted at no. 3 the week before. The new single is out and if we can get that into the chart we could end up with a decent run. Hopefully it will be enough to get us on the bill for one of the big summer festivals in Europe next year.
Dell G7 (Hexa-Core i7)|Cubase Pro 10||Analog Keys|Ultranova|MicroMonsta|Uno|Skulpt|Craft Synth 2.0|
novakill.com
bones
Immortal

Postby bones » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:11 am

After sitting at no. 2 for two weeks, our album is now no. 1 on the DAC (German Alternative Chart). As this is the only chart we really care about, we're pretty happy.
novakill.com
bones
Immortal

Postby Christophe » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:32 am

awesome :dance:
Yamaha CS-30, Roland SH-1, Roland MKS70, Focusrite Scarlett 18i6, Yamaha FS1R, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Novation Remote 37SL, Korg Legacy, Alesis M1Active 520, Novation Launchpad Pro, Push2, Intel i7-7700HQ
Christophe

Return to Music & Stuff