Obsession - 200 Presets - Classic Dance and Pop REMASTERED!

Talk about music in general, share some inspiration or promote your music - anything goes.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Obsession - 200 Presets - Classic Dance and Pop REMASTERED!

Postby audiognostic » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:41 am

Hello :)

A while ago, when I first got the synthesizer, I have created a fairly popular soundbank of 200 sounds for the Obsession called OB Classic Dance and Pop. At this point I have had quite a bit of experience working with the synthesizer and some of its peculiarities and complexity, and doing many more sounds with sound design.

In preparation of release of my new ultra-premium soundbank, Analog Dreams shortly - I have decided to go back and update and fully remaster, in a very significant way, all 200 sounds from my prior soundbank. This remastering represents a major upgrade and significant polish and attention was given to every sound from envelope settings, filter tuning, effects settings, mod wheel settings etc.. to really make every sound shine.

This is the result.. The OB Classic Dance and Pop Soundbank REMASTERED!

This was already sent via email for FREE to everyone who bought the original! Yet, if you have not picked up the original, be sure to check this one out and all the sounds in the various categories.. I think you will find these sounds highly useful and high quality for whatever music you are producing!

Here is a full preset by preset playthrough, there are A LOT, so I had to go quick, scroll through the sounds and check out the various categories!

45 LEADS, 35 KEYS, 30 BASSES, 17 PADS, 6 BRASS, 9 STRINGS, 38 PLUCKS, 10 FX, 11 MISC SYNTH

HERE IS THE FULL PRESET PLAYTHROUGH VIDEO ONE BY ONE OF ALL 200! :)
https://youtu.be/yWgAaG4hrHE

YOU CAN GET ALL 200 PRESETS HERE NOW FOR $20! :) -
https://www.produktrecords.com/product- ... esets-pack
audiognostic
Novice

Return to Music & Stuff