Dune 2 and MIDI in MOD Matrix & Filter 2

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Dune 2 and MIDI in MOD Matrix & Filter 2

Postby Oberheim » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:47 am

MIDI in Mod Matrix:
In mod matrix you can assign ModWheel, Expression Wheel or velocity and etc. but why dont add all midi controls? I know, you can map any control into midi, but it is not the same as in Mod Matrix, because you can set up how moch midi control change value, from 0 to 127. Midi controls can have own container, like Oscilators or other in menu.

Filter 2:
Sometimes it needs two filters. There is another "filter" called effect, but i dont like it much and have small possibilities. If i want hipass filter after lowpass, i can have only 2p hipass filter without possibility change resonance. If you decide add filter 2 , and dont know where to add it, make the option for change effect to filter 2. Filter 2 will be the same as filter 1.
Oberheim
Novice

Re: Dune 2 and MIDI in MOD Matrix & Filter 2

Postby ufo » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 am

Good call on the second filter.

I reckon it would be awesome to replace the filter effect with a second fully blown filter.
And, like all good real world machines, the ability to select them in series or parallel.
Also tasteful would be ability to route each oscillator specifically to either, or a blend, for instance,
Osc1> 25% cl low pass 4p, 75% cl hp 4p. (Now it's written, I expect this could be achieved in the MM)

Peace
---=u f o=--- /Radiation Mutant / Snee-Nee-Iq
ufo
Elite Producer

Re: Dune 2 and MIDI in MOD Matrix & Filter 2

Postby willdahbe » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:50 am

ufo wrote:Good call on the second filter.

I reckon it would be awesome to replace the filter effect with a second fully blown filter.
And, like all good real world machines, the ability to select them in series or parallel.
Also tasteful would be ability to route each oscillator specifically to either, or a blend, for instance,
Osc1> 25% cl low pass 4p, 75% cl hp 4p. (Now it's written, I expect this could be achieved in the MM)

Peace

Yes, this please!
willdahbe
Novice

Return to Wishlist