?Ableton Group Sale thread gone?

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

?Ableton Group Sale thread gone?

Postby DaZoid » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:53 am

where's the we want an Ableton group sale arrangement thread?

I've seen so many group sales threads here over the last 10 years, where this one?
DaZoid
Guru

Re: ?Ableton Group Sale thread gone?

Postby Kriminal » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:32 am

Prob removed as its just not cricket. Best to leave it.
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:18 am

DaZoid wrote:where's the we want an Ableton group sale arrangement thread?

It went way OT. Start another if you want. Sorry.

DaZoid wrote:I've seen so many group sales threads here over the last 10 years, where this one?

No you haven't. Not on my watch, anyway.
Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:19 am

Kriminal wrote:Prob removed as its just not cricket. Best to leave it.

Not the reason it went, but valid given that this is meant to be a company forum.
Mark

Postby Teksonik » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:33 pm

Mark wrote:It went way OT.

Wait....a thread about a non Synapse product went off topic ? Didn't it start out off topic ?

The last time I checked it was discussing the future of a former Synapse product so it actually went back on topic. Yes I mentioned the forbidden place a thousand pardons for that.......... :roll:

Mark wrote:this is meant to be a company forum.

Then where is the company ? This forum doesn't need moderation it needs participation.......from the company itself.

Questions from new users and potential customers go unanswered, simple feature requests are shot down time and time again. Hardly inspires confidence in the "company" does it ?

This will get deleted but that doesn't change the facts. Synapse you need to connect with your customer base or you'll soon find you don't have one. Not enough time to spend 15 minutes a day on your own forums ? Then I'm not sure why the rest of us bother.
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby Reny » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:03 pm

Teksonik wrote:
Questions from new users and potential customers go unanswered, simple feature requests are shot down time and time again. Hardly inspires confidence in the "company" does it ?

This will get deleted but that doesn't change the facts. Synapse you need to connect with your customer base or you'll soon find you don't have one. Not enough time to spend 15 minutes a day on your own forums ? Then I'm not sure why the rest of us bother.

Very good post, Teksonik. Unfortunately, I will have to agree completely on this one.
I want to write a long post here, but, ehh.. why should. To all my other posts no response from Richard or other company guys.
Keith Murray, Da Muzicianz, Ying Yang Twins, Big Omeezy Beat Maker.
Reny
Regular

Postby DaZoid » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Ak, ok. thanks for clearification. No problem.

I got an answer from the company offering 10% off the regular price. If someone is interested, send me an email.
DaZoid
Guru

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:20 pm

DaZoid wrote:Ak, ok. thanks for clearification. No problem.

I got an answer from the company offering 10% off the regular price. If someone is interested, send me an email.

Thanks for doing this. I'm sure there'll be a fair few people interested 8)
Mark

Postby dmassive » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Synapse needs marketing assistance. Programmers are not good for that job. The best thing as "Company" you can do is deal with other Companies, specially with the big ones.

Today, makes no sense abandon a robust product like Orion. With a few extra features, (no more than 4 I think) and you sell that product with a low price (60 dollars), and also a free version available with some features off, including 2 or 3 well done produced songs, you will sell thousands! I guess...

DaZoid, if they bring us a 10% discount "code", maybe we can get an overall of 40% discount. ¿How? the answer in the PM.
"Pleeease, bring back ORION!"
dmassive
Regular

Postby DaZoid » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:06 pm

dmassive wrote:Synapse needs marketing assistance. Programmers are not good for that job. The best thing as "Company" you can do is deal with other Companies, specially with the big ones.

Today, makes no sense abandon a robust product like Orion. With a few extra features, (no more than 4 I think) and you sell that product with a low price (60 dollars), and also a free version available with some features off, including 2 or 3 well done produced songs, you will sell thousands! I guess...

DaZoid, if they bring us a 10% discount "code", maybe we can get an overall of 40% discount. ¿How? the answer in the PM.

send me a PM
DaZoid
Guru

Return to Wishlist