Wishes for Dune 2

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Wishes for Dune 2

Postby JC Lemay » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Hey there, Hey Synapse team!

I purchased Dune 2, and I love it. I'll add here some wishes I'd like to be added...

1/ Arp/Step Sequencer - It would be great to be able to copy/paste an entire steps block (ex: 1-8) to another block (ex: 9-16)... to be able to then tweak it to have a variation without having to reprogram the entire new block...

2/ Arp/Presets - It would be great if sub-folders in midifiles/patterns folders paths were respected (there's only one level of folders, so all presets are mixed in a long scrolling list, instead of keeping our own folders organization of midifiles).

That's it for now. Any feedback? ;)

Thanks.
JC Lemay
Novice

Re: Wishes for Dune 2

Postby Marcin » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:26 pm

1/ Arp/Step Sequencer (...)

Thanks for the suggestion.

2/ Arp/Presets (...)

Yes, only the first level of subfolders is respected, but inside the "ArpMidi" folder you can freely create subfolders such as "Patterns A", "Patterns B", "Midi A", "Midi B", etc. These folders will be shown in the popup as separate submenus (also the "ArpMidi" folder is shared in the same way by a both midi types, the "Step Sequencer" and the "Midi").
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Re: Wishes for Dune 2

Postby JC Lemay » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:19 pm

2/ Arp/Presets (...)

Yes, only the first level of subfolders is respected, but inside the "ArpMidi" folder you can freely create subfolders such as "Patterns A", "Patterns B", "Midi A", "Midi B", etc. These folders will be shown in the popup as separate submenus (also the "ArpMidi" folder is shared in the same way by a both midi types, the "Step Sequencer" and the "Midi").[/quote]

Hi Marcin,

Haven't seen your replies till now. Thanks.

It seems this is not the behavior I have... In the ArpMidi folders, sure, one level of subfolder is recognized and shown in the pop-up (ex. "My Midi patterns"). But if I create other subfolders in this "My Midi patterns" folder, they don't show up in the Dune2 pop-up (whether Midi or Step Sequencer), and all midifiles are mixed up in a long scrolling menu...
JC Lemay
Novice

Return to Wishlist