I love The Legend (RE), but please...

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: I love The Legend (RE), but please...

Postby Kriminal » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:22 am

When you already have ALL the features, why have something inbetween? Seems like you're either going backwards, or dont know what you're talking about... or both :lol:
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby Kriminal » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:51 am

On a serious note, and slightly OT, but im sure i read somewhere Rich said about doing more stuff similar to Legend. Stuff that is simple and easily converted to Re's (where the money apparently is).

So, we have D3 coming, and poss more classic synths?

Good times for all.
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby Teksonik » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:05 pm

Kriminal wrote:When you already have ALL the features, why have something inbetween? Seems like you're either going backwards, or dont know what you're talking about... or both :lol:

No the problem is you don't know what I'm talking about. :wink:

I'm not looking at this as just a user but as someone who wants Synapse to make money and I think a product that adds all the features that people are requesting for Legend would be a good selling product in both VSTi / AU and R.E. versions. The buzz surrounding Legend is hot now so why not take advantage of that popularity ? Of course I have no idea how much work coding all that would be and I don't have the sales numbers so I could be wrong. It may be more work than it's worth but I can't help thinking such a synth would be popular.

Of course we already have those features in DUNE 2 (except for the Legend code) and we both know we can get awesome analog sounds out of it already. But DUNE 2 is not really given as much credit in the market as a VA as it is a Wavetable / Supersaw synth.

Anyway of course Synapse isn't necessarily going to listen to me nor should they but I can't help thinking that the synth I'm suggesting would be a good money maker for SA and a whole lot of fun for us to play and a great addition to anyone's VA arsenal.....

Win Win......... :cowboy:
Last edited by Teksonik on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby Teksonik » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Kriminal wrote:So, we have D3 coming, and poss more classic synths?

Good times for all.

Yes anything that Synapse releases is welcome here. They've never made a bad product so anything the future holds will indeed be good times for all. :)
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby mitchl66 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:32 am

1.jpg
Maybe this really awesome VA synth could be completed with a real (and I mean real) analogue style stepsequencer without too many complicated options...just a 16 up to 32 step note changer (with midi learn option) would be great to make those D.A.F. like short sequencer loops.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mitchl66
Novice

Postby raccoonboy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:00 pm

pepparpeppar wrote:... minimoogs are nice, and I really appreciate that Synapse have turned their attention to Reason RE, but:

1) PW-control and PWM.
2) Oscillator sync.
3) Dedicated LFO (´s).
4) Mod-matrix.
5) Additional filter with BP- and HP-modes.

...in no special order.

I would gladly open my wallet again, and I am not alone.

I love the first two. PWM would be absolutely amazing! I'd take sync too for sure.

But LFOs, Mod-Madrix, more filters I couldn't care less as I could do this with other REs/automation.

But yes. Maybe We will get PWM as an xmas present one day! :wink: :wink: :wink:
raccoonboy
Novice

Postby fruklushnube » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:47 pm

6) AUTO-GLIDE option like Monark
7) feedback filter type B like Monark
fruklushnube
Novice

Previous

Return to Wishlist