DUNE 2 Wishlist

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

DUNE 2 Wishlist

Postby loris16148 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:52 am

I wish to be able to modulate the Unison Voices settings, for example with an LFO i want to be able to controll how many voices are activated and how detuned they are. This could open up interesting possibilities. Also I wish that MSEG rate can be controlled while it is in Sync mode. As of now I have not been able to control the MSEG rate while it is synced to the host tempo.

Finally when i am editing individual voices i can go into voice 3 for example and set the filter cutoff to 50%, then I go to the ALL tab in the voice editing section and lower the main filter to 30% this subsequently overrides the settings on my voice 3 filter to 30 percent. Now i understand that that this makes sense since all is a global function. however is it possible to filter all voices without actually changing the knob position so that way when i adjust the filter cutoff in the ALL section i do not have to go back to each individual voice and readjust to previous settings. This can become a problem when I am trying to achieve a certain sound.....THANK YOU MUCH :)))))))))))

PS: I also would like better FM and wave editor and import and such. I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT :drool: :mrgreen:
loris16148
Novice

Re: DUNE 2 Wishlist

Postby new_sko0l » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:36 am

also a wavetable editor like where you can draw in the oscillators for additive synthesis would be nice
new_sko0l
Novice

Return to Wishlist