FR Legend Oscillator Sync

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

FR Legend Oscillator Sync

Postby Highvoltage » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Since you have added Bandpass and other features not on the minimoog, i'm not affraid to ask for an Oscillator SYNC toggle at least for one oscillator. Would open up great sound desgin possibilities.

Thanks
Highvoltage
Novice

Re: FR Legend Oscillator Sync

Postby Kriminal » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:25 am

I asked for this in June 2016

Rich said it wasnt possible due to GUI redesign.

I sent him a simple solution but never got a reply.

Good luck with that request.
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Re: FR Legend Oscillator Sync

Postby Richard » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Yes correct the UI space is very limited, particularly in the Rack Extension version- not easy to fit in new parameters without compromising the interface in some way. But I think you are referring to the addition of three Osc Phase knobs Krim. Oscillator Sync would be just a single switch which could be placed next to the On/Off switches for example. The main reason we did not include Oscillator sync is simply that it did not exist in the hardware, i.e. there is no reference how it should sound. With the bandpass filter this is different, because the bandpass is still based on exactly the same filter topology as the lowpass.

And btw your emails are marked as "replied to" in my inbox, the last one relating to The Legend Skin I replied to on 4 Feb 2017. I could not find any skin-related email dating back to June 2016 (which does not mean you did not send one, of course, there is always a chance an email gets sorted into the spam folder for some reason, though this is rather rare).
Richard
Synapse Audio

Return to Wishlist