Dune 3 some stuff

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Dune 3 some stuff

Postby Sirous » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:51 pm

The genetic function is really cool (: Playing around with it brought me to some points and other stuff I would like to see in a future version of Dune:

- A value for the envelope between two points in MSEG
- Being able to modulate High- & Low Cut from Chorus
- Add little left/right buttons in MSEG to have a quick access to the presets
- If you hold the "arrowtarget" in the MM, also let the MM Amounts blink up to connect them quickly.
- Being able to pin one preset for the auto function, so that if you press auto, the pinned one will always be used, but the 2nd preset will be randomly picked.
- Being able to change the order from preset 1 and 2 for the Genetic function.
- I noticed the shortcut "g" for the genetic function. It's not mentioned in the manual I think.
- Use the mousewheel inside of the EQ, while hold over "1" or "2" inside of the visual, to widen/tighten the filterband (Q) for a faster workflow
- A Sync button for the phaser (sync to the played note)
- Move the starting phase/point of the LFO and see it visual.
- Being able to delete a part from the waveform within the waveeditor: E. g. mark the first 20 % then press del or "right click -> delete", it will be cut and the other 80 % will be stretched to 100 %
- Yet if you change the input volume from the compressor and then mix the wet/dry signal, the dry signal is already wet as it is boosted from the input which made the use of the dry/wet useless for me. Wouldn't it make more sense to mix it with the real dry signal without the input volume change?
- Update the manual, different stuff is missing there.
EDIT 07.04.2022:
- More notes for midi files (higher beginning of limitation for notes than now)
- A quick octave change for the midifile: +- 1 octave
- A dry/wet mix for the filter effect
EDIT 14.04.2022:
- Add "Arp-1/Arp-2 Length" in the Modulation Matrix for Destination
- Delete either "Rhythmic 1" or "Whirl" preset in MSEG as they are the same.

If a request I ask for is already possible and I just have forgot about or don't know it, please tell me.
Last edited by Sirous on Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sirous
Novice

Return to Wishlist