Open-SCOPE for Orion

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Open-SCOPE for Orion

Postby fraz » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:52 pm

I'd love the Scope platform synths into Orion. Originally Creamware but now Sonic Core - It is a niche market product but then again so is Orion - maybe the two are made for each other - The only snag is you need the Creamware/Sonic Core hardware as the Scope synths are powered from the DSP on the card/hardware.....

They have some amazing synths/samplers/fx and mixing desks all in software and there are 3rd party developers too including enthusiasts who code synths etc.....for those cards....

One of the benifits of Open-SCOPE is the ability of ANY DAW developer to code into their DAW the SCOPE Platform.

I'm no programmer but some of you guys are so how about it? :cowboy:
fraz
Regular

Re: Open-SCOPE for Orion

Postby fraz » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 am

Ah some support for this idea.... :dance: .......I don't think there would be enough demand for this though unless there are alot of Orion users who have thier PCI cards and or new Xite audio hardware..........but its a nice idea though.....and thats it.....its a wish and not all wishes come true.....
fraz
Regular

Return to Wishlist