Dune 2 Sound Expansion Released Today

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: Dune 2 Sound Expansion Released Today

Postby DaZoid » Thu May 08, 2014 5:49 pm

rob_lee wrote:
DaZoid wrote: I'm just working on a bassline for my recent track. It has to be flat low but still somehow fat and a bit punchy. But I'm struggeling...

Okay well if i'm working on a track i usually have about 3 bass layers going at once mate. With leads i have about 5-6 layers going there. Here's a track i did a while ago this has lots of stuff going on here but the baseline has to be right lol.

http://www.beatport.com/track/she-rob-lee-remix/3571701

Good to see. I actually have several generators playing around with. But I'd like to get the basic line done then add the 1 or 2 other generator which are in already. But a good bassline is always the hardest part of my tracks.
Maybe I send you a snippet of the track and you can listen and maybe give me some advice. I only own Dune1 at the moment. Also tried Minimonsta which I love but it's not 100% fit.

Thanks for the link!
DaZoid
Guru

Postby rob_lee » Thu May 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Sure i can listen to snippets but i'll be leaving for Germany within the next month so just PM me here when you have some clips.

PS

There's an upgrade from Dune 1 to Dune 2 i think. I think D2 is tremendous and has something very different to offer than most other synths out there. The Wavetable thing alone is great IMO. I can see me using this 50/50 with the Virus in my tracks.

Rob
rob_lee
Regular

Postby DaZoid » Fri May 09, 2014 7:58 am

rob_lee wrote:Sure i can listen to snippets but i'll be leaving for Germany within the next month so just PM me here when you have some clips.

PS

There's an upgrade from Dune 1 to Dune 2 i think. I think D2 is tremendous and has something very different to offer than most other synths out there. The Wavetable thing alone is great IMO. I can see me using this 50/50 with the Virus in my tracks.

Rob

I'll upgrade today to D2. Seems to be a monster! : )

Where will you be in Germany. I live in Germany. Maybe you're close to my location and we can meet for a little session or a drink.
DaZoid
Guru

Postby rob_lee » Fri May 09, 2014 11:23 am

South of Munich... 2 minute walk to Austria, right on the edge of Germany, literally :)
rob_lee
Regular

Postby DaZoid » Fri May 09, 2014 2:03 pm

rob_lee wrote:South of Munich... 2 minute walk to Austria, right on the edge of Germany, literally :)

Sounds good. If you might hit Stuttgart, lemme know. :lol:

What are you up to? vacation?
DaZoid
Guru

Postby rob_lee » Fri May 09, 2014 2:18 pm

DaZoid wrote:
rob_lee wrote:South of Munich... 2 minute walk to Austria, right on the edge of Germany, literally :)

My girlfriend is German i stay there in the summer to make music and sounds, she also produces etc :)
It's a nice place although i cannot speak a word of German lol.. good that she speaks perfect English though hehe.

Rob
rob_lee
Regular

Postby Yorrrrrr » Sun May 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Bought your expansion Rob, sounds are awesome. Looking forward to your next one. Instant buy.
Yorrrrrr
Regular

Postby rob_lee » Mon May 12, 2014 11:36 pm

Yorrrrrr wrote:Bought your expansion Rob, sounds are awesome. Looking forward to your next one. Instant buy.

Thanks mate :)

Just been doing a new simple webiste here..

http://www.roblee-music.com/sounds/4584489527

Rob
rob_lee
Regular

Postby junebug » Tue May 13, 2014 3:00 am

i like the look, design and layout of your new website, rob!!
i wish my site was that clean looking!
good job!!

:)
JUNEBUG
http://www.Electronisounds.com (my samples and loops website)
http://www.PrizmPrime.com (my original music)
https://pro.beatport.com/artist/prizm-prime/389343 (my tracks on BEATPORT)
junebug
Regular

Postby DaZoid » Tue May 13, 2014 7:31 am

rob_lee wrote:
DaZoid wrote:

My girlfriend is German i stay there in the summer to make music and sounds, she also produces etc :)
It's a nice place although i cannot speak a word of German lol.. good that she speaks perfect English though hehe.

Rob

Layered a few basses and I'm pretty close now. Great!
DaZoid
Guru

Postby rob_lee » Tue May 13, 2014 11:01 am

junebug wrote:i like the look, design and layout of your new website, rob!!
i wish my site was that clean looking!
good job!!

:)
JUNEBUG

Thanks it took me 2 days :D My simple "About" page looks cool with just a few words. I left out the Testimonials page i had on the site last year cause it just annoys me no end when people name drop so called top cheat port artists just cause they bought their damn bank of sounds lol.

Anyways this site works better for me. I just couldn't be assed to do new videos for the older stuff cause my old videos have the old covers etc..
Working on a ton of stuff, Dune 2, Maschine Packs etc and tracks..

PS

Did you release the bank? They sell well indeed, best get it out before the world is flooded by new stuff hehe

Rob
rob_lee
Regular

Postby rob_lee » Tue May 13, 2014 11:02 am

DaZoid wrote:

It's all about layering mate.. trust me :D

Rob
rob_lee
Regular

Postby rob_lee » Tue May 13, 2014 11:06 am

PS

For anyone not yet using Dune 2 i have a free downloads page so that Dune 1 users can get some free banks.
There is also a CM version of the Trance for Dune there on the page. The full version is included in the Dune Big Pack.

Get it here:

http://www.roblee-music.com/free-downloads/4584485673

Just click on the USB drive icons to download the packs.

Cheers

Rob
rob_lee
Regular

Postby DaZoid » Tue May 13, 2014 1:25 pm

rob_lee wrote:
DaZoid wrote:

It's all about layering mate.. trust me :D

Rob

Yes, I see. But normally I wouln't layer basses as I always thought that it's getting too massive and "undefined".
: )

Thanks for the free Dune 1 patches. I think I already bought 2 of them a couple of years ago. Does the Big Pack contain the formerly known Rob Lee Dune Vol 2 - Trance and House Rob Lee Dune Vol 1 patches? I got both of them. There are excellent.
DaZoid
Guru

Postby rob_lee » Tue May 13, 2014 1:43 pm

DaZoid wrote:
Thanks for the free Dune 1 patches. I think I already bought 2 of them a couple of years ago. Does the Big Pack contain the formerly known Rob Lee Dune Vol 2 - Trance and House Rob Lee Dune Vol 1 patches? I got both of them. There are excellent.

Yes these are the ones.. i still use them tbh iv'e sampled tons of them and layered and processed for my Maschine pack :)

PS

I have at least 4 bass layers in a track i'm doing now, 6-7 leads and 5 pads and that's not it lol.. i will end up with a load more by the time i'm done. Had to stop working on it cause more stuff came in but will get back to it when i have some peace in Germany soon.

Rob
rob_lee
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)