Dune 2 Essentials Volume 2 out now (with midi)

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: Dune 2 Essentials Volume 2 out now (with midi)

Postby Yorrrrrr » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:04 am

Hey Rob, sorry for your loss. But keep it up man! I am a fan of your work. I got your 2 volumes of patches already and waiting for whatever you may release next for DUNE 2.
Yorrrrrr
Regular

Postby rob_lee » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:28 am

Yorrrrrr wrote:Hey Rob, sorry for your loss. But keep it up man! I am a fan of your work. I got your 2 volumes of patches already and waiting for whatever you may release next for DUNE 2.

Thanks again, tonight Iv'e been working on Dune 2 and got 2 pad sounds done all night. There will be another bank soon but not the usual trance and all that but lots of Ambient and Chillout pads and Housey type of stuff. Love using the Legacy wave tables in Dune 2 to get some nice Choir sounds. Can't say much more about this synth I just love the thing and it's pleasing on the eye.
So I should release another bank in a couple of weeks as I was working on the 3rd bank before christmas too.

Think I'll put more midi in the next bank with some new arp patterns too. Had lots of good support from the two previous banks so a third was just a no brainer.

Rob
rob_lee
Regular

Postby Darren Eddy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:39 pm

Rob; sorry to hear about your Dad; the same thing happened to my Dad about 18 months ago.
I always look forward to your soundbanks but be sure to work at your own pace and take care of yourself.

Best wishes
Darren
Darren Eddy
Novice

Previous

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)