Questions on WT Files

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: Questions on WT Files

Postby Kriminal » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:58 am

you can put a link here on the forum
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Re: Questions on WT Files

Postby DonnieAlan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:22 pm

Thanks for all the help guys. I got it sorted. What I ended up having to do was use the WT Editor in Serum then export into separate 16 bit chunks in WAV 2048 each. Those I can import into the WT App to convert to the correct format, and then export and save in the Wavetable folder for Dune 2. Its easier than trying to do the editing in Pro Tools for this. For whatever reason it wouldn't recognize a WAV file I exported directly from PT, even though it was 16bit, 44.1k, 2048 samples. But, running it through the Serum WT editor, and then exporting from Serum as single cycle waves, all of which are 16bit, 44.1k, 2048 each will work.

The only annoying bit is it appears you can only load one wav into one slot on the WT app at a time. I was hoping I could select say 24 wav files and then import to the app all at once and it would drop them in order into the slots on the app...nope! And there's no drag and drop either! A bit annoying..but still will allow me to export to the right format to use my created WTs in Dune 2.

Hopefully Dune 3 will have its OWN editor. And I hope its as good as the one in Serum. (Fingers crossed!)

Anyway, I was able to create a quick patch with my simple WT imported into Dune 2.

Again, I appreciate all the help, suggestions, and advice.

Donnie
DonnieAlan
Novice

Previous

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)