Support Email Bounced

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Support Email Bounced

Postby mgiambro » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:16 pm

Hi, I'm having trouble contacting support. My email to service@synapseaudio.com bounced with the following message:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

service@synapseaudio.com (service@synapseaudio.com)
Your message wasn't delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, the recipient's email system refused to accept a connection from your email system.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system is refusing connections from your email server. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For Email Admins
No connection could be made because the target computer actively refused it. This usually results from trying to connect to a service that is inactive on the remote host - that is, one with no server application running. For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've re-sent the email, but if it fails again, please advise on how best to contact support. If it's any help, the email was sent via Microsoft Outlook.

Many thanks.
mgiambro
Novice

Re: Support Email Bounced

Postby Christophe » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:20 pm

Yamaha CS-30, Roland SH-1, Roland MKS70, Focusrite Scarlett 18i6, Yamaha FS1R, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Novation Remote 37SL, Korg Legacy, Alesis M1Active 520, Novation Launchpad Pro, Push2, Intel i7-7700HQ
Christophe

Postby mgiambro » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:41 pm

How embarrassing. Apologies for being a chump :? Please feel free to delete this topic.
mgiambro
Novice

Postby Christophe » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:28 pm

Welcome to the forum :D
Yamaha CS-30, Roland SH-1, Roland MKS70, Focusrite Scarlett 18i6, Yamaha FS1R, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Novation Remote 37SL, Korg Legacy, Alesis M1Active 520, Novation Launchpad Pro, Push2, Intel i7-7700HQ
Christophe

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)