DUNE 2 demo MSEG problem/question?

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

DUNE 2 demo MSEG problem/question?

Postby VisionHD » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:31 am

Hello,

I am completely new to sound design (but many years of experience with audio software, music making, etc.). I have several VSTis and I planned DUNE 2 to be my next purchase.

I started from zero and wanted to create my own patch for the very first time. I wanted MSEG to modify filter cutoff and I managed to set it. The problem is that the first note/part, when the key is pressed for the very first time, I dont get full velocity of the note, it sounds like it has been cut off. The rest of MSEG parts in loop mode sounds fine, including that first note of MSEG sequence. How to solve this?

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VisionHD
Novice

Re: DUNE 2 demo MSEG problem/question?

Postby Kriminal » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:00 pm

try turning down the attack in the Amp Env
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Re: DUNE 2 demo MSEG problem/question?

Postby VisionHD » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:40 am

I guess that did the trick! I wish I get only one tenth good with this as I'm good with 3ds max lol :)

I dont have the same patch from yesterday, because of the demo limitations. But I finally evolved to someone who likes to create patches :) I will make a purchase during this week. I was thinking about zebra, but I guess I will start with this one :)
VisionHD
Novice

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)