Dune2 Info Box

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: Dune2 Info Box

Postby lutz otto » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:16 pm

na prima, demzufolge habe ich die bank dann umsonst gekauft ? die bank wurde von https://refx.com/soundsets/ angeboten . in der datei steht Vengeance-Sound - Vengeance Dune Soundset vol.3 - Trance

64 high quality Trance / Dance Presets for Synapse Audio Dune Synthesizer (min version 1.3.5 required)
Installation:
just select "load bank" from Dunes Display (click on "bank")
and select the soundset
find more sounds:
http://www.vengeance-sound.com
visit the vengeance-forum: http://www.vengeance-forum.com
regards!
The Vengeance Sound Team

..also gehe ich davon aus das sie ja auch im dune 2 funktionieren sollte. keiner von refx fühlt sich zuständig mir den fehlkauf bei fehlinformationen zu erstatten. was kann ich nur tun wenn ich die bank gar nicht nutzen kann?
lutz otto
Novice

Postby Kriminal » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:42 pm

The image on their site is clearly of Dune1. You'll just have to put it down to experience.... do you have Dune1 ?
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby lutz otto » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:23 pm

nein ich habe nur dune 2. das bild ist auch nicht entscheident wenn in der info der soundbank von dune 1.3.5 oder höher inseriert wird zur installation dieser soundbank.
lutz otto
Novice

Postby Kriminal » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:45 pm

I understand your frustration, but it really looks like user error. You will have to be more vigilant in future.

Is it possibly to resell the banks?
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby lutz otto » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:43 am

it was not about the money , it annoys me the only dune this madness emerges . when a product acquires within the entire state and a product can build up to a preceding it not be true that you can not use associated sound banks . that would for the Nexus 2 Downfall when associated expansion of the Nexus 1 could not be imported at refx.net . My conclusion is that I complete the 'll let finger of dune and the dune 2 EDM 1 and 2 and the basic bank trying to work . then you should not write dune in various banks from dune 1.3.5 . or higher. because higher means schlieslich also dune 2.2 . anyway thanks for your friendly dialogue . find myself among Facebook , Lutz Otto or Soundcloud under atomic frog . would be nice to meet us there.
lutz otto
Novice

Postby Kriminal » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:09 am

I agree they could make it clearer on the site by saying "works in Dune V1 only" or "banks are not compatible with Dune V2"
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby Cinebient » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:25 am

Maybe it should called not Dune 2. I mean in the description it says clear that it has nothing to do with Dune 1. In this case i also found the name Dune 2 not the right thing. Maybe "Arrakis" or "Spice" next time :D
Cinebient
Regular

Postby lutz otto » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:48 am

:D right, it's confusing times so yes on the side of a synapse " Upgrade from DUNE DUNE to 2 ( Windows and Mac OS X ) " is spoken . then I go but assume that this also imports the banks of the dune . 1
and when it is written that the bank for dune 1.3.5 or later , I am assuming that a dune 2.2.0 this can not be a problem.
Well again fallen neatly on her mouth and learned .
lutz otto
Novice

Postby HYPNAGOGIA » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Cinebient wrote:Maybe it should called not Dune 2. I mean in the description it says clear that it has nothing to do with Dune 1. In this case i also found the name Dune 2 not the right thing. Maybe "Arrakis" or "Spice" next time :D

It shares the engine principles... it just doesn't share the oscillators, filters... or pretty much anything else. Hence this incompatibility.

I honestly haven't found anywhere in descriptions where it says that "it has nothing to do with Dune 1". The website does state, however, that "DUNE 2 has been rewritten from scratch".

lutz otto wrote::D right, it's confusing times so yes on the side of a synapse " Upgrade from DUNE DUNE to 2 ( Windows and Mac OS X ) " is spoken . then I go but assume that this also imports the banks of the dune . 1
and when it is written that the bank for dune 1.3.5 or later , I am assuming that a dune 2.2.0 this can not be a problem.
Well again fallen neatly on her mouth and learned .

That website has a pretty big image of DUNE 1
That wasn't a clue enough to think that it might be a good idea to ask, especially when paying $40 for presets?
HYPNAGOGIA
Godlike

Postby lutz otto » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:06 pm

thanks for the love komentare expect but I personally have lost interest in dune . because there are better syntheses as nexus 2. www.refx.net . a prachiale , huge workstation for all your needs . I say all times completely dear a dear to re-read and best wishes for your productions . lutz

soundcloud , Atomic Frog , I'm :roll:
lutz otto
Novice

Postby Cinebient » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Of course i mean with "nothing to do" just that no patches from Dune 1 work with Dune 2. And this is written down. My english is poor so you don't should take my words to serious ;)
Sorry, Nexus is nothing against Dune 2..... of course just my meaning :D
Cinebient
Regular

Postby Reny » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:24 am

Nexus 2 is rompler, so it will always be better than Dune 2. Sound wise, sound variety wise and etc., etc., etc.
Keith Murray, Da Muzicianz, Ying Yang Twins, Big Omeezy Beat Maker.
Reny
Regular

Postby Kriminal » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:41 am

Reny wrote:Nexus 2 is rompler, so it will always be better than Dune 2. Sound wise, sound variety wise and etc., etc., etc.

Different, not better.
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby Cinebient » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:55 am

This is what i mean.....Nexus is a rompler... no proper synth for me. The sounds are way overpriced for it and i would prefer things like Omnisphere or Alchemy which sounds far better and have a real synth engine too.
A rompler doesn't make better sounds. At least i don't like Nexus. But that's flavour of course. I'm not a friend of romplers.
Hybrid synths or synths are my things :D
Cinebient
Regular

Postby Mark » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:13 am

Reny wrote:Nexus 2 is rompler, so it will always be better than Dune 2. Sound wise, sound variety wise and etc., etc., etc.

Maybe you should learn how to use and understand both of them before making such sweeping nonsensical statements. :wink:
Mark

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)