Dune2 Info Box

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: Dune2 Info Box

Postby Reny » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:41 am

For modern up to date sounds, it is and always be better. Look how much expansions it has and how genre diverse it is. You can't deny fact like that. Sorry if I made anybody angry or etc., but it is what it is.

There is a reason why a lot of famous EDM producers use Nexus 2.

Overpriced, yes, totally agree, but look what it can do.
Keith Murray, Da Muzicianz, Ying Yang Twins, Big Omeezy Beat Maker.
Reny
Regular

Postby Cinebient » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:50 am

Reny wrote:For modern up to date sounds, it is and always be better. Look how much expansions it has and how genre diverse it is. You can't deny fact like that. Sorry if I made anybody angry or etc., but it is what it is.

There is a reason why a lot of famous EDM producers use Nexus 2.

Overpriced, yes, totally agree, but look what it can do.

Maybe a reason why all EDM tracks sounds the same ;) (don't take me too serious here...). Sure Nexus is easy to use and so but over 3000 bucks for the whole package...... ha..... ripoff! Nexus is of course great for producers who wants ready to use sounds and don't want/can't tweak their own. I don't say it sounds not good. Of course it has some great sounds to offer. I just can't imagine to afford such amount of money for such a limited rompler.
Cinebient
Regular

Postby lutz otto » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:19 pm

I own Nexus 2 completely. my opinion but only my opinion, until now the best thing there is. not to forget the vanguard! a dream for musicians. but as I said, everyone has his own star as a VST / VSTi.
lutz otto
Novice

Postby Cinebient » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:28 pm

lutz otto wrote:I own Nexus 2 completely. my opinion but only my opinion, until now the best thing there is. not to forget the vanguard! a dream for musicians. but as I said, everyone has his own star as a VST / VSTi.

That's true.... most important it should make fun and the end result fits :D
Cinebient
Regular

Postby lutz otto » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:48 pm

:roll: my resultate wifh nexus 2 ,atomic frog https://soundcloud.com/lutz-otto

thank you my frend,s :music:
lutz otto
Novice

Postby bones » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:54 am

Reny wrote:For modern up to date sounds, it is and always be better. Look how much expansions it has and how genre diverse it is. You can't deny fact like that.

But you can say the same thing about Wasp or any half-decent synth. Yes, some synths get associated with particular genres but that doesn't mean they aren't capable of doing an incredibly diverse range of things. ROMplers have their place, I've owned several and we use Orion's Sampler and Wusikstation quite a bit, but they are hardly the be-all and end-all of diversity.
Dell G7 (Hexa-Core i7)|Cubase Pro 10||Analog Keys|Ultranova|MicroMonsta|Uno|Skulpt|Craft Synth 2.0|
novakill.com
bones
Immortal

Previous

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)