Three skins for Dune 2

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: Three skins for Dune 2

Postby Teksonik » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:51 pm

Satyatunes will do custom skins for sound designers to include with their patch banks. He's done one for Bjulin Waves. Don't know what he charges.

http://www.satyatunes.com/web/custom-gui.php

I don't have the talent to create skins from scratch but I can edit them to my personal taste which is what I've done with the skins I use............ :)
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby Cinebient » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:42 pm

Teksonik wrote:Satyatunes will do custom skins for sound designers to include with their patch banks. He's done one for Bjulin Waves. Don't know what he charges.

http://www.satyatunes.com/web/custom-gui.php

I don't have the talent to create skins from scratch but I can edit them to my personal taste which is what I've done with the skins I use............ :)

Don´t really want to hire someone because everything i do is free too. Not sure if i have the talent. The only graphical thing i ever did was drawing a few comics for myself in my youth (with the characters from the Mega Man games lol).
Cinebient
Regular

Postby db3 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Loving these skins! 8)
db3
Novice

Postby zrv » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:37 am

Thanks for the links. I picked up a skin from Satyatunes.
zrv
Novice

Postby Orbit-50 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:53 am

These skins are perfect for me, and are the first third party skins that I literally will make the default and use nothing else. I wish you could make skins for other stuff as well. Thank you so much for your time and effort Hoverland. Thanks also to Teksonik for mentioning them at KVR. I would not have known about these skins otherwise.
Orbit-50
Novice

Previous

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)