Dune 2.5 AAX version = Total Disaster!!!

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Dune 2.5 AAX version = Total Disaster!!!

Postby Kristiaan » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Can someone please explain to me how to delete Dune 2.5 and all of its components completely? I have followed all of the available information online, to no avail :(

I installed the VST and AAX versions of Dune 2.5 on my computer today. Big mistake. I run ProTools and Cubase on the same machine. Usually there are absolutely no problems whatsoever doing this. Cubase seems fine, but when I load up Dune 2 in ProTools 12.5.1, all hell breaks loose. The audio starts to sound like I have a bit crusher inserted. Even when I kill Dune 2.5, that effect carrier over to other instruments as well. So you have to exit the program and start over. But try as I might, I can't seem to remove Dune 2 and all of its components. It still shows up in ProTools, even after going into library, audio, plugins, etc. etc. and removing all elements.

PLEASE HELP! :(

I have actually just set up this machine from scratch, so I've done a lot of work to get my system to be neat and tidy. Now I have this problem :(
Kristiaan
Novice

Re: Dune 2.5 AAX version = Total Disaster!!!

Postby Marcin » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:44 am

We need more details here, I sent a PM.
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Return to Bug Reports