Disable Arpeggiator Retrigger In Dune 2

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Disable Arpeggiator Retrigger In Dune 2

Postby smb468 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:51 pm

It would be awesome to be able to Disable the Arp Retrigger in DUNE 2. If you have a four chord progression and want the rate of the Arp at 1/8 you'd be able to use the full 32 steps to edit each chords Arp Notes and Velocity individually. But since the Arp Retriggers from step 1 with each new chord this isn't possible. Also, the ability to use Arp Note Value and Velocity as a modulation source is and INCREDIBLE feature. Well done, it is truly amazing. But it is limited by the fact that you can't disable retrigger. One work around would be to allow the Arp Rate to be modulated I suppose. All that aside I just want to say how much I've enjoyed this synth. For the record I have owned it for one week and it has surpassed my expectations by far and is my new favorite synth. I've been using Serum, Massive, and Sylenth for the past 2 years and can't believe I didn't hear about Dune until recently. Thank you guys so much for an amazing product.
smb468
Novice

Re: Disable Arpeggiator Retrigger In Dune 2

Postby Kriminal » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:04 am

Why have you made 2 threads?
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby Mark » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:38 am

You can do this by making sure that there is a small overlap in playing notes from each chord. This can be really small time-wise and only needs to be one note from the previous or next chord that overlaps.
Mark

Postby smb468 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:54 am

Awesome I didn't even think of that thanks so much!
smb468
Novice

Return to Wishlist