General Support question

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

General Support question

Postby sevensunsets » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:50 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if the General Support team is normally on these days? It says they usually respond within 24 hrs, but I haven't gotten a response for almost 4 days now (nothing in spam either). So I was just wondering when the support team is normally reachable, is it Monday-Friday? Or are they off these days? Anyone have experience with mailing their General Support?

Sorry if this post is not appropriate here, I don't want to whine or anything, I just didn't know where else to ask.
sevensunsets
Novice

Re: General Support question

Postby Christophe » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:07 pm

Can we help you or is it a commercial question ?
Yamaha CS-30, Roland SH-1, Roland MKS70, Focusrite Scarlett 18i6, Yamaha FS1R, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Novation Remote 37SL, Korg Legacy, Alesis M1Active 520, Novation Launchpad Pro, Push2, Intel i7-7700HQ
Christophe

Postby sevensunsets » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:17 pm

Christophe wrote:Can we help you or is it a commercial question ?

Hi Christophe, well I was first wondering if its possible to get the Demo trial period extended, that was my initial question that I sent support, though I didnt get a response, but I actually have a follow up one I sent regarding the EDU discount for Dune 3, as I would like to purchase it with that. I sent support all the required student verification/confirmation info. I did send this request today, but seeing as my first one didn't get answered I wasn't sure if maybe the mails aren't getting through or maybe the Support team is off this week? Maybe I could send you the info in PM and you could direct it to them or process it?
sevensunsets
Novice

Postby Christophe » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:38 pm

Richard will answer you soon.
If you don't have any answer, let me know
Yamaha CS-30, Roland SH-1, Roland MKS70, Focusrite Scarlett 18i6, Yamaha FS1R, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Novation Remote 37SL, Korg Legacy, Alesis M1Active 520, Novation Launchpad Pro, Push2, Intel i7-7700HQ
Christophe

Postby Marcin » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:31 pm

Hello. We answered to you at the same day. It looks like our mail simply has not been delivered. I will PM you on the forum in a moment.

EDIT: solved.
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)