Strange MIDI Behavior in Logic Pro with DUNE 3 on M1 Mac: Se

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Strange MIDI Behavior in Logic Pro with DUNE 3 on M1 Mac: Se

Postby impactfluid » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 am

Hey everyone,
I recently encountered a perplexing issue while working with DUNE 3 in Logic Pro on my M1 Mac. I've noticed some strange MIDI behavior that's been throwing off my workflow, and I'm hoping someone here might have some insights or solutions.
Specifically, when I'm using DUNE 3 as a virtual instrument in Logic Pro, I'm experiencing intermittent MIDI glitches and inconsistencies. Sometimes, notes seem to trigger late or fail to respond altogether, resulting in a disjointed and frustrating recording process.
I've tried troubleshooting on my own by adjusting buffer settings, reinstalling both DUNE 3 and Logic Pro, and even updating to the latest macOS version, but the issue persists. It's worth mentioning that I haven't encountered similar problems with other virtual instruments or MIDI controllers in Logic Pro.
I'm wondering if anyone else in the community has encountered similar issues with DUNE 3 on an M1 Mac running Logic Pro. If so, how did you resolve them? Are there any specific settings or workarounds that have helped improve MIDI stability and performance with DUNE 3 in Logic Pro on the M1 chip?
Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!
Do what you like,hill climb racing like what you do
impactfluid
Novice

Re: Strange MIDI Behavior in Logic Pro with DUNE 3 on M1 Mac

Postby Marcin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 am

Hi, is it happening on the specified patches only or all of the patches?
If you Init Patch, is the issue still there?
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Return to Bug Reports