Legend scrolls presets on its own randomly, MacBook Pro.

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Legend scrolls presets on its own randomly, MacBook Pro.

Postby Fuenstock » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:12 pm

Hello,
Just recently bought The Legend. I’m loving the sound of the legend so far.
I do have a bug though that’s very annoying and making it hard to use.
I’m using legend in ableton live suite on a 2018 MacBook book pro.
The legend will randomly scroll through presets on its own every several times in a session. It jumps through multiple presets at a fast speed.
Does anyone else have this issue and is there a fix?
Fuenstock
Novice

Re: Legend scrolls presets on its own randomly, MacBook Pro.

Postby Marcin » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:05 pm

Sounds like there may be automation applied sending program change messages? Please verify if there is any automation related to program changes or if any external MIDI device is sending those messages.
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Re: Legend scrolls presets on its own randomly, MacBook Pro.

Postby Fuenstock » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:43 am

Marcin wrote:Sounds like there may be automation applied sending program change messages? Please verify if there is any automation related to program changes or if any external MIDI device is sending those messages.

Ive found that my problem is with the way legend presets selector reacts with the wireless Mac Magic Mouse. If I pick presets with the mouse and then move the mouse away from the preset selector the scroll function of the mouse still controls legends preset selector when I'm trying to use the mouse for other functions thus changing legends presets when I don't want it to.
To fix this I have to move the mouse away from legend and click something outside of legend so the mouse scroll function doesn't change presets by accident.
This is strange to me because I have several plugins and legend is the only one that reacts in this way with the mouse. Its not a huge problem just inconvenient for sure.
If I use my laptops touch pad as the mouse it seems to work fine, the problem is just there with the mouse.
Fuenstock
Novice

Return to Bug Reports