Antidote on Reason Rack Extension - all preset patches gone

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Postby aidjay » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:51 am

I have just upgraded to the latest Reason 11 and the Antidote syth is available in my Rack Extension, but when I load it none of the preset patches are available and the area around the patch display on the synth is "redded" out. When I click on it, it opens a browser window.

I can navigate to my saved presets (called .repatch files), but I don't know where the default location is and I don't know what the original preset patches are called.

I would be happy to receive all of the patches as separate files and copy them into my saved preset area, are they available to download?
aidjay
Novice

Postby aidjay » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:48 am

I solved the problem, although it is not intuitive.

You can't browse patches by using the patch browser on the device, you need to load an instance of Antidote on the rack, then click on Rack Extensions listed on the left and you can browse the patches this way.
aidjay
Novice

Re: Antidote on Reason Rack Extension - all preset patches g

Postby Richard » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:09 pm

The patch browsing for rack extensions is entirely handled by Reason, so you'll have to ask the Reason Studios customer support if you want improvements here. Unless I'm missing something, it should work exactly the same for all instruments and effects in Reason with the exception of external VST plugins that are not integrated into the rack.
Richard
Synapse Audio

Return to Bug Reports