The Legend activation issue.

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

The Legend activation issue.

Postby Viator » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:46 pm

Hello,

I am purchased The Legend this evening. When I launched my DAW and loaded the Legend, I was prompted to activate it. I tried to click on the button activate but nothing happens. I tried launching it in two different DAWs and I have the same issue. Google yielded no results. Can someone on here help me? I was really hoping to add The Legend to some tracks this evening.

Thanks.
Viator
Novice

Re: The Legend activation issue.

Postby Viator » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:18 pm

Since starting this topic, I have been in contact with a moderator. The newest issue is "Error #02." We are working through that now.

I can leave updates to help future readers that may be in my position.
Viator
Novice

Postby Teksonik » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:24 pm

Yes please do let us know the solution. I've long said that taking care of these issues behind the scenes doesn't really help people who may have the same problem in the future.

Posting the solution here then allows people to search the forums for answers without having to contact anyone for help. 8)
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby Marcin » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:56 pm

The error code #02 is shown when the Registration Tool can not connect to the Internet or too many tries are made in a short period. User has tried again after a while and it seems it worked well.
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Postby Teksonik » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:15 pm

Thanks, now we know what error code #2 means and can pass that information on if someone else has this issue. 8)
Teksonik
Godlike

Return to Bug Reports