Dune 3.4 not installing [SOLVED]

Come across a bug in our software? Please report it here, and provide as many details as possible: Product, version number, soundcard, OS version etc.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Dune 3.4 not installing [SOLVED]

Postby goober » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:51 pm

[SOLVED]

Dune 3.4 update is not installing, on MacOS 10.15.7, Intel install, installing only the AU, VST, and VST3.

First try, I simply deleted the VST and AU from their folders, then ran the installer. Upon loading Dune in FL Studio 20.8 the interface was messed up when trying to access the new wav file section on OSC 3. There was no section to load a wav, and there were two buttons in the upper left that appeared to be from what was supposed to be the wav section. I would have taken a screen shot, except....

Second try, I deleted everything for a clean install. Now Dune won't load at all. I get two error messages:

Default wavetable file not found! Please reinstall DUNE 3.

Soundbanks not found! Please reinstall DUNE 3

I checked the folder where these files should be and sure enough they are empty.

I'm am tired of trying to figure this crap out. :|
Last edited by goober on Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goober
Novice

Re: Dune 3.4 not installing

Postby goober » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:57 pm

I have figured this crap out. :P

I initially copied the Intel installer to my desktop, which apparently messed up the install.

So I simply copied the missing data, which was located in the installer, to their proper folders. All good now. :music:
goober
Novice

Return to Bug Reports