NatLife Sounds announces X-Mass sales: 50% Off Everything

Talk about music in general, share some inspiration or promote your music - anything goes.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

NatLife Sounds announces X-Mass sales: 50% Off Everything

Postby ewoke » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:51 pm

hello guys!

NatLife Sounds announces X-Mass sales. 50% Off Everything, includes all new sounds for:

Roland TR-8S, Korg Radias, Roland JP 8000, Korg Krome, Korg iWavestation, U-He Diva, Sypapse Dune 3, The Legend, Propellerhead EUROPA, Sylenth1, Massive X, Repro, Spire, Serum, Massive, Thorn and MIDI, Samples and FL Studio & Ableton Live Templates.

Get The Deal!

ewoke
Novice

Re: NatLife Sounds announces X-Mass sales: 50% Off Everythin

Postby TNM » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:18 pm

Checking out the luck bank sound demo now.. I am a freak for plucks! great price!
Macbook pro 16", 64Gb ram, 8 core 9980HK, ATI 5500M, OS 10.15.2. Pro tools addict who thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread, even with all it's missing features vs some other DAWS.
TNM
Novice

Postby TNM » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:30 am

I am just letting you know I bought 4 things from you, 2 sample packs and the two Dune 3 banks, and your website was a nightmare in Safari on OSX. The cart would not show and let me edit it at all when i accidentally added two of something, i had to just open Firefox and do it all again in there.. might want to get that checked.. but.. thanks for the sale.. cheers. PS maybe putting this in VST/AU plugin support was not cool.
Macbook pro 16", 64Gb ram, 8 core 9980HK, ATI 5500M, OS 10.15.2. Pro tools addict who thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread, even with all it's missing features vs some other DAWS.
TNM
Novice

Postby ewoke » Wed May 27, 2020 10:20 am

TNM wrote:I am just letting you know I bought 4 things from you, 2 sample packs and the two Dune 3 banks, and your website was a nightmare in Safari on OSX. The cart would not show and let me edit it at all when i accidentally added two of something, i had to just open Firefox and do it all again in there.. might want to get that checked.. but.. thanks for the sale.. cheers. PS maybe putting this in VST/AU plugin support was not cool.

hi TNM!

it's ok, will be cool if you can send some screens - how you see it in Safari here.
ewoke
Novice

Return to Music & Stuff