SYNAPSE OBSESSION - Analog Dreams 2.0 Premium Soundbank!

Talk about music in general, share some inspiration or promote your music - anything goes.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

SYNAPSE OBSESSION - Analog Dreams 2.0 Premium Soundbank!

Postby audiognostic » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:02 am

SYNAPSE OBSESSION - Analog Dreams 2.0 Ultra Premium Soundbank - Synthwave, Rock, Cinematic, Etc!

Hear and Get All 80 Premium Quality Presets Instantly HERE: https://produktaudio.com/obsession#analog-dreams

The cream of the crop, hit record and big budget soundtrack quality presets. The most finely polished, carefully tuned, pristine sounding presets currently available on the market for the Obsession Synthesizer.

Perfect for crystal clear, fat, and epic sounds for Synthwave, Cinematic, Rock, or any other music genre of your passion. 

Inspired by the top sounds of hit records and film soundtracks from the golden years of polyphonic analog synthesizers such as Oberheim OB series, Yamaha CS-80, Jupiters, etc...

Each sound is finely tuned, individually play tested to fit immediately into any complete track with no further edits needed. Instant finished premium sound. Each sound is complete with individual and finely tuned velocity and modulation settings for peak creative performance.

[Upon having completed nearly 1000 presets since the release of the original Analog Dreams, I wanted to go back and make sure I had something for Obsession which represented the highest possible quality, with my current level of experience and expertise. For version 2.0, extensive hours were invested and every single sound was individually given a full fine tuning and re working from the ground up to reach the absolute highest standards possible for any soundbank for any synthesizer on the market. This has also been provided as a free upgrade to every person who originally purchased the original Analog Dreams and 280 Presets bundle.]

>If you have purchased Analog Dreams 1.0, check the email you made the purchase with for the free upgrade code to 2.0!<
audiognostic
Novice

Return to Music & Stuff