Show Software Update Versions

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Show Software Update Versions

Postby Suonoecomputer » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:36 am

I noticed that clicking on the various products presented https://www.synapse-audio.com/products.html You do not see the version number currently distributed, as you can not understand if each plugin has had updates. I wanted to ask if you can enter a data that specifies the exact version in use. For example 3.0.3 - 2.5.6 Etc ... Otherwise you are forced to always download a demo version to see the version in use. On the Synapse website there is no warning indicating updates, but only upgrades to on the home page. I think that checking the versions is useful for those like me, or like many others, try the demo versions of the products, so you have a more precise indication on the development of the software itself and its updates. Thank you.
Suonoecomputer
Regular

Re: Show Software Update Versions

Postby Suonoecomputer » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:55 am

Or add a "News" menu next to: Products Shop Support and Forum to indicate all software updates with even two lines on the bugs solved ... :)
Suonoecomputer
Regular

Postby New Loops » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:33 pm

and email us to let us know of updates! :roll:
New Loops
Novice

Postby Richard » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:28 am

Good point, we'll add the current version number on the product pages :)

About emails: We typically send out emails for all major updates. If we send out a newsletter for every single fix (some of which may only be relevant for one or two users) then this will just result in people unsubscribing, causing those users to miss out on important updates later on.
Richard
Synapse Audio

Postby New Loops » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:27 am

I understand that. Good point. Some kind of notification about new updates would be handy though.
New Loops
Novice

Return to Wishlist