MIDI piano roll in the arp section

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

MIDI piano roll in the arp section

Postby goober » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:43 am

Would love to see a midi piano roll in the arp section, one where you could edit midi patterns.

This would make it much easier to use midi patterns in that section, because you wouldn't have to rely on importing them.

Even just a rudimentary one would do, with perhaps a tool that acted as a pencil and eraser: click and drag to add a note, click on a note to delete it.

Could maybe also allow for exporting patterns as well, to use across different patches (though yes I realize that means you'd have to import them again).

Main thing though, is the ability to create them within Dune 3. Would speed up the work flow rather significantly, as you would not have to rely on an outside source to create midi patterns.

My guess is this idea has already been thought of, but thought I'd suggest it anyways, because I think it would be a really nice addition.

Thanks for listening. :)
goober
Novice

Re: MIDI piano roll in the arp section

Postby Luischoque14 » Mon May 11, 2020 12:27 am

You can do that by importing midi files, these midi files can be done before in your daw

https://serving.photos.photobox.com/656 ... 57bb45.jpg
Luischoque14
Novice

Return to Wishlist