Legend Modular

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Legend Modular

Postby bevehoj » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:40 pm

Hello, and thank you for the amazing work you brought with the legend. It's one of my favorite if not the very best digital oscillators / filter I've ever heard from a plug in. So smooth and gritty when needed.

But now, it's time to push further and develop a Modular-grade system with your modelling competence, oh my god I can't imagine the heaven it would be.

Making a Moog modular with the vst flexibility would be a game changer ! With the quality of your oscillators, the analog crossmod sounds incredibly well, can't even imagine with a modular configuration.

I've hope in this because you blown Arturia's with a Minimoog emulation, they still have the matrix quality so the possibilities with their product are close from a Voyager, but if you go modular you will just get everyone's ass, including Kristen Stewart's : you have the sonic quality.
Clarification, Arturia is making great products as well. I'm a big user of their 1176 witch I think is the best out there.

Moreover modular synthesizers are a lot en vogue nowadays, as much software than hardware, so it may present a great market opportunity.

Happy 2020 to everyone and go Synapse !
bevehoj
Novice

Return to Wishlist