Please add option to go to next wavetable with one click

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Please add option to go to next wavetable with one click

Postby M-Prod » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:31 pm

I know this has been discussed before but could not find it in the forum anymore so sorry for the double post.

I would also like to be able to navigate the wavetables with some kind of up/down arrow that I can click. I know this can be done with the mouse wheel but really prefer a simple knob like many other plugins have. Also I don't have a mouse, I have a trackpad and the scrolling does not work properly (its way too sensitive) so I can't navigate to the next wavetable at all I have to manually select them from my (large) list.
M-Prod
Novice

Re: Please add option to go to next wavetable with one click

Postby M-Prod » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:36 pm

ok for any one working with a trackpad (well, almost all laptop owners, but I also use in my studio setup instead of a mouse), I own "better touch tool" and have remapped the mouse scroll wheel to my keyboard. So now my f1 and f2 act as one scroll indent up and down. This way I can walk through the wavetables with my keyboard. I'm not sure if I would buy it just for this but it's a great tool for stuff like this. Just thought I'd share this workaround.
M-Prod
Novice

Re: Please add option to go to next wavetable with one click

Postby themachinelt » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:16 am

Was just about to post a request to add arrows for selecting wavetables :D
themachinelt
Novice

Return to Wishlist