Dune 3 request

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: Dune 3 request

Postby Marcin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:05 am

Ah, the option somehow jumped to the default (kb) instead (mb). Now all should be fine. :)
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Postby Teksonik » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:20 am

Ok thanks! It's nice to be able to post images.

I don't plan on posting anything but screenshots to help if anyone has questions about functionality in Dune 3 or Legend etc. :)
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby syAqu » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:38 pm

I tried to recreate a preset from vps avenger directly in Dune 3. Its just a supersaw with some vibrato and noise. I cant replicate it, because it seems vps avenger do the vibrato on each invidual saw in V-Saw. Something similar like the swarm mode in Dune 3. I think we need a vibrato speed and amount, which will be applied on each individual saw in Dune. Maybe also add vibrato lfo type (sine,square,...) and fadein, too. Appling vibrato on each saw sounds more musically, atleast for me.

Edit: 'Nevermind, i missed that fm part in avenger. Thtas the reason for a different sound.
syAqu
Novice

Postby Deleted user » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:14 pm

ok back to my first request. It seems nearly impossible to find a preset by file name or type without manually scrolling through all the folders. I even tried loading a patch and then using the windows search bar as a filter on the folders i was looking at but nothing happens. It will not load a file from a selection in the search bar. I think its a windows 10 limitation issue with their new search. It seems all the fxp files want to be loaded by my daw rather than DUNE 3. (It shows Bitwig studio icons for fxp files.)
Deleted user

Previous

Return to Wishlist