Dune 3 mixer

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: Dune 3 mixer

Postby Teksonik » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:09 pm

Oh I read and comprehended what he wrote but sometimes people ask for things that they really haven't thought all the way through like a layer mixer and then you have to educate them by explaining what does make sense.

Maybe the OP can be educated. However he hasn't been back since the day he made his request so I don't think he really cares just like 99.9% of the other users who obviously don't care either about a mixer of any kind.

It's not "about me" since I don't care about a mixer either but if Synapse is going to spend time on one then they should spend time on one that makes sense and actually brings something new.

Anyway, why don't you take your own advice and just move on? :wink:
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby Kriminal » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:15 pm

Teksonik wrote:Oh I read and comprehended what he wrote but sometimes people ask for things that they really haven't thought all the way through like a layer mixer and then you have to educate them by explaining what does make sense.

Oh dear. Now, according to you, the OP doesn't know what he wants, and the mighty Teksonik has to 'educate' him.

As Yoda once said "the ego is strong in this one"

Maybe some time away from the internet would do you good, experience the real world, try educating real people and see how you get on...
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Postby Teksonik » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:49 pm

Wow you talking about someone's ego is the height of irony. :lol:

The OP thinks he knows what he wants but what he wants makes no sense if you bother to think it through. It's possible he could be educated to understand that fact. You are hopeless, however there may be hope for him but again he doesn't seem to care enough to make a cogent argument to defend his request. Anyone who says "I want this" and never comes back to discuss it shows it's really not important to them.

As for educating people in the "real world", I have had jobs where I was paid to teach people based on my experience. My hundreds and hundreds of hours of experience using DUNE 3 puts me in a position to educate people with less experience and even those who should have spent the same time with D3 as I have and didn't.

As for time away from the internet....I would think someone who has been banned from an internet forum multiple times because of his attitude would be well advised to take his own advice. :wink:

Anyway I'm willing to let this end but you'll keep responding and I'll keep responding to you and we'll be stuck in a cycle of pointless argument. Let's just end it now. 8)
Teksonik
Godlike

Previous

Return to Wishlist