'bones' feature request.

Post your feature requests for future versions of Orion, Hydra, Scorpion or Plucked String. (Please do not expect a reply from the developers)

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

'bones' feature request.

Postby suneel » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Dungeon Studio wrote:I'll just say if that's going to be incorporated, a Steven West Blabber Box should also be a option.... ;)
pssss want a free trip to the space station? its really great and has this special synth room with zero gravity, with synths on magnets...etc. i think you will luv it, shuttle is waiting, oh please do step in ! (this will be a one way trip he he ha ha ha)
suneel
Guru

'bones' feature request.

Postby illimex » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:38 am

nice! I do think this was meant in fun and I got a kick out of it...rather funny indeed....

Probably not the right forum for it, however, the context of it being a "request" is what made it funny so....you'd probably get a lot of strange looks over in another forum with this post....
Yes my siggy has my addy. http://www.soundcloud.com/illi ...see what I do with Orion?
illimex
Regular

'bones' feature request.

Postby bones » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 pm

I think you guys are all taking the whole forum thing far too seriously. it's easy enough to ignore or read anything, especially when the thread title makes it obvious that it's OT.
Dell G7 (Hexa-Core i7)|Cubase Pro 10||Analog Keys|Ultranova|MicroMonsta|Uno|Skulpt|Craft Synth 2.0|
novakill.com
bones
Immortal

'bones' feature request.

Postby evilduerr » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:28 am

lol
evilduerr
Novice

'bones' feature request.

Postby Muse » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:07 am

A Bones version of the Fruity dancer would be funnier :)
Muse
Regular

'bones' feature request.

Postby sysscan » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:26 am

I would like to see a dancing robot or mars rover in Orion 8.
sysscan
Novice

'bones' feature request.

Postby Dungeon Studio » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Don't tell me that FL 'mascot' actually dances in FL at some point? That's worse than MS paperclips and little doggies combined!

But a hidden CTRL+ALT+B for a dancing Bones would be a hoot. When Connect 4 gets boring. ;)
Dungeon Studio
Godlike

'bones' feature request.

Postby methodman3000 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:31 am

That's right Orion needs a mouse icon designer. A fly swatter in a toilet bowl. How is this said translated. Fortunately we are all better than this. and I enjoy the conversation. Out of several boards this is actually the most honest and insightful. For fun they ought to put in Redneck Playstation and we would drive our wives out of the room and give ourselves more free time.
methodman3000
Regular

'bones' feature request.

Postby Dungeon Studio » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Redneck Playstation - I love it! :superlol: Games like 'Front Yard Scavanger Hunt', '7/11 Survival Shopping', and the always classic 'Who's Coming Up The Dirt Road Now?' Got to be on your toes for that one not to shoot the missus, dog, or any of the yung-un's.
Bonus points for ATF and FBI agents though.

:superlol:
Dungeon Studio
Godlike

Previous

Return to Wishlist