Toxic 2 manual

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Toxic 2 manual

Postby luca consoli » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:52 pm

I would like to know if there is a manual for this synth.
Even if there was'nt a complete manual I would like to know exactly what it refers to the frequency command.
hz with decimals?
Thx.
luca consoli
Novice

Re: Toxic 2 manual

Postby Solid Technica » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Would also like to know. Also, where is Toxic I?
Solid Technica
Regular

Postby HYPNAGOGIA » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:13 pm

luca consoli wrote:I would like to know if there is a manual for this synth.
Even if there was'nt a complete manual I would like to know exactly what it refers to the frequency command.
hz with decimals?
Thx.

Toxic 2 manual is within the main Orion's help file.
Reference Guide -> Generators -> Toxic

Frequency: Determines the frequency of the chosen oscillator in either - or + integers. To select a frequency, click and hold your mouse pointer over the LCD display and drag either up or down.

I would say it's in Hz, but as a reference to the normal pitch. I'm not sure. Don't really tend to use Toxic that much, and if I do, I really never touch that one. Pitch works better for me.
HYPNAGOGIA
Godlike

Postby luca consoli » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:13 am

Thanks for the reply.
I tried it with a tuner and has confirmed to me that working in hz and decimal hz.
Toxic one probably has never been published with this name but the same developer has published before ej (http://www.kvraudio.com/product/ej_by_maxx_claster#),which has a setting very similar and could be the precursor.
thx again.
luca consoli
Novice

Postby Solid Technica » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Yes, i know and love ej, was looking for its most nearest cousin so to speak (T 1):D
Solid Technica
Regular

Postby zyala » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:51 am

Hey I tried to look for the Toxic 2 manual and all it shows is the Toxic 2 logo and says Reference Manual. There is nothing else beyond that. Any help getting this manual is great appreciated. Thanks.

Gregg
zyala
Novice

Postby Richard » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:59 am

zyala wrote:Hey I tried to look for the Toxic 2 manual and all it shows is the Toxic 2 logo and says Reference Manual. There is nothing else beyond that. Any help getting this manual is great appreciated. Thanks.

Gregg

The manual is installed into Orion\Toxic folder (toxic_manual.chm).
Richard
Synapse Audio

Postby Teksonik » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:31 pm

zyala wrote:Hey I tried to look for the Toxic 2 manual and all it shows is the Toxic 2 logo and says Reference Manual. There is nothing else beyond that.

You have to click on the sections to the left like Oscillators, FM Matrix etc to open those up. You can't scroll down like many manuals. The top section called Toxic just shows the logo and says Reference Manual. :)

Toxic Manual.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby zyala » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:39 pm

Richard wrote:
zyala wrote:Hey I tried to look for the Toxic 2 manual and all it shows is the Toxic 2 logo and says Reference Manual. There is nothing else beyond that. Any help getting this manual is great appreciated. Thanks.

Gregg

The manual is installed into Orion\Toxic folder (toxic_manual.chm).

Teksonik wrote:
zyala wrote:Hey I tried to look for the Toxic 2 manual and all it shows is the Toxic 2 logo and says Reference Manual. There is nothing else beyond that.

You have to click on the sections to the left like Oscillators, FM Matrix etc to open those up. You can't scroll down like many manuals. The top section called Toxic just shows the logo and says Reference Manual. :)

Toxic Manual.png

First off, thank you Richard and Teksonik for responding and helping me out, Second, I am an idiot. I was looking for the manual to get more information about what the expanding tracks function accomplishes in the playlist. I was also trying to see if I could record a generator or an audio input into a second input

I was up way too late trying to see if Orion could do something that I watched on a Youtube. Orion is still my main DAW although it cannot use VST3 plugins. I like discovering that Orion can do what other DAWs do if you just take the time to (find and) read the manual. lol

Thank you again.
zyala
Novice

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)