DUNE 3 "DARK ICE" skin

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Re: DUNE 3 "DARK ICE" skin

Postby Teksonik » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:49 pm

He hasn't visited this site since May of 2020 so he probably won't see your post.

He basically just did a mashup of the Default Dark and Light skins so it's not really "his" skin. I've done the same thing but don't consider it my skin just an edit of existing skins.
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby MoodyB » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:33 am

Thanks Teksonik.

Didn't notice it was a mashup of the original skins. Posting it shouldn't cause any problems then.
MoodyB
Novice

Postby Teksonik » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:19 pm

Synapse didn't say anything about his mashup so I don't imagine they will have an issue with yours.
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby RedSkyRoad » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:34 am

MoodyB wrote:RedSkyRoad would you object to me posting a tweak / edit of your skin?

I've darkened the background slightly, changed the main UI knobs back to the original Dune3 ones with white rings instead of red, and added a colour tint to certain buttons / indicators.

Not at all!

Please post link
RedSkyRoad
Novice

Postby ISHAN » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:10 am

Hey RdSkyRoad, i liked your skin. But i want report a problem with your skin. There is problem with oscillator 3. In default and light skin oscillator 3 let's you load a custom waveform but in dark ice that is not possible. Can you please take a look?
ISHAN
Novice

Postby tony10000 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:40 am

Looks like the 3.5 update doesn't allow your skin to work with the new browser. Hope there will be an update coming soon!
tony10000
Novice

Postby Marcin » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:51 am

Looks like the 3.5 update doesn't allow your skin to work with the new browser

All skins require to be updated for the new features introduced in 3.5. In general, we cannot know if a particular skin is very close to the Default skin or completely different, so we cannot put any default buttons there for the new features.
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Postby Teksonik » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:36 pm

I've downloaded the skin and will see if I can cobble together something from the new updated skins that looks like "Dark Ice".

I'm using this mashup of some of the Dark Ice elements, the new Factory skins, a few custom adjustments, and Hypnagogia was kind enough to make a new Browser button for me so it's really a community effort with all credit going to the creators of the actual graphics. I've only done orange for this latest update so far but will likely make some other colors as well but I only use the Large skin so that's the only size for now.

D3 111721-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby MattLeschuck » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:14 am

Just finishing this one up. Dark version of the Light :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MattLeschuck
Novice

Postby satYatunes » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:14 am

Teksonik wrote:Cool, thanks for the Large version. Everything seem to be working as expected. I've never liked the dotted knobs from the light version so I switched them out for the ones found in a skin called "sT GW Large" which someone posted here some time ago I think. Came out pretty well. I'm sorry I don't remember exactly who it was that made those skins but they are pretty nice and a change from the defaults although have not been updated to cover recent changes in Dune 3.

Here's an interesting anomaly....Make a copy of the Default Large Dark and drop the background.png from your DARK ICE in it and then load that skin. Odd that the side panels don't cover the entire image even though they do in the actual .png.

st GW Large is for satYatunes Glacier White Large :-). Did someone share the entire skin or only some UI component? It's paid skin so no one should share it. Anyway, sorry for picking up on an old post/thread, it's fine if you cannot recall.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Premium and free skins and soundsets
Website | Portfolio
satYatunes
Novice

Postby Teksonik » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:26 pm

I'm sorry Satya I don't remember, that was from April of 2020 but even back then I would have known the ST skin was yours. I might have been confusing it with the skins from Hoverland.

I don't think anyone shared the Glacier White skin illegally. I know I didn't. :wink:
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby satYatunes » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:59 pm

Teksonik wrote:I'm sorry Satya I don't remember, that was from April of 2020 but even back then I would have known the ST skin was yours. I might have been confusing it with the skins from Hoverland.

I don't think anyone shared the Glacier White skin illegally. I know I didn't. :wink:

No worries :-)
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Premium and free skins and soundsets
Website | Portfolio
satYatunes
Novice

Postby tony10000 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:22 am

satYatunes wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Cool, thanks for the Large version. Everything seem to be working as expected. I've never liked the dotted knobs from the light version so I switched them out for the ones found in a skin called "sT GW Large" which someone posted here some time ago I think. Came out pretty well. I'm sorry I don't remember exactly who it was that made those skins but they are pretty nice and a change from the defaults although have not been updated to cover recent changes in Dune 3.

Here's an interesting anomaly....Make a copy of the Default Large Dark and drop the background.png from your DARK ICE in it and then load that skin. Odd that the side panels don't cover the entire image even though they do in the actual .png.

st GW Large is for satYatunes Glacier White Large :-). Did someone share the entire skin or only some UI component? It's paid skin so no one should share it. Anyway, sorry for picking up on an old post/thread, it's fine if you cannot recall.

I am a paid user of Glacier White. I would love to see an all black version.
tony10000
Novice

Postby New Loops » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:31 pm

looks good :)
New Loops
Novice

Postby lyuboserafimov » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:52 am

Hey man! Any chance of updating the design to the new 3.5 version? This is my favorite skin, I love the look and feel of it. I would pay you if needed :D
lyuboserafimov
Novice

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)