[Solved] Activation Limit

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

[Solved] Activation Limit

Postby Missy » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:09 am

Dear Management and Music Revolutionists, I am here at a rather late stage to humbly apologise to the management for my outburst at reaching activation limit with reinstalling Windows a gazillion times and I was too hasty and perhaps a tad harsh with my words with being locked out trying to reinstall Dune 3 that I purchased a while before

I received an extremely polite and friendly email from the management here explaining the situation and I was offered 2 free soundsets as a goodwill gesture due to my lowly opinion of it all at that particular time and I graciously accepted and downloaded trance plus one other with Gratitude

It's all too easy to forget that there are real people behind the keyboards and I plead guilty as charged and humbly apologise for my shortness and degradation of synapse of which was out of order and unfounded and I guess I'm beginning to feel like the housewife version of Curtiss King here EXCEPT i paid for my software and am LEGIT LOL

I suppose I am a little bit negative after losing money with three companies in the past 10 years and have a tendency to lump all brushes in one pot and lost money with Sony when they sold out to magix and before that my very first purchase trakaxpc who disappeared into the Irish sunset after I paid and then I lost $300 somewhere else but I should have had more faith in companies and can only say I'm truly sorry Synapse

What else can I say I'm sorry and I'm now going to activate another laptop ... cautiously !! :)

10 HAIL Synapses might be in Order

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend with peace and happiness

Blessings
Last edited by Missy on Sat May 29, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Missy
Novice

Re: Activation Limit

Postby Kriminal » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:14 am

After you emailed support and explained your problem, what was the reply, before your knee jerk post here?
Windows 11 Home - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400 2.50 GHz -32GB RAM
250GB SSD - 1TB HDD | M-Audio Oxygen 25 V
Kriminal
Immortal

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)