TTU Obsession Bundle: Two Banks, 200 Presets $17 Last Day

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

TTU Obsession Bundle: Two Banks, 200 Presets $17 Last Day

Postby Touch The Universe » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:08 pm

Read bottom post for info on the special forum discounts.

Greetings, TTU has released their second sound bank for Synapse Audio's Obsession synthesizer, containing 111 new presets. I have also created a new bundle for Obsession, which contains both sound banks and over 200 presets for $30.

The Skyline Soundset is our second and best soundset yet for the lovely Obsession synthesizer, containing 111 high quality presets . A lot of love went into exploring Obsession this time around and I was rewarded time and again with many beautiful and brilliant sounds. It is suited for any contemporary electronic dance and ambient music genres, including cinematic music. It includes a wide variety of presets spread out in many categories, including, basses, leads, pads, keys, and plucks.

https://youtu.be/pgT6uwlwdJM

I've included many great basses this time as well, which I feel the synth excels at, including SQ's, which I've also added. There is a lot of beauty involved in the MW settings, often transforming the patch dramatically and tastefully. I've also managed to create some very beautiful pads and soundscapes with the synth, which I was not expecting. They sound fantastic! Every patch is assigned to the modulation wheel and nearly all have detailed velocity assignments. All patches have been volume normalized, ensuring no clipping and equal volume distrubution across the layers (including the modulation wheel settings).

The preset only version is $20, with MIDI is $25, with Streams is $35.

The bundle for both Soundbanks is $30.

SOUNDSET DESCRIPTION

The Skyline Soundset for Obsession contains 111 patches for electronic music of any kind, including ambient genres. I've included many great basses this time as well, which I feel the synth excels at, including SQ's, which I've also added. There is a lot of beauty involved in the MW settings, often transforming the patch dramatically and tastefully. I've also managed to create some very beautiful pads and soundscapes with the synth, which I was not expecting. They sound fantastic! Every patch is assigned to the modulation wheel and nearly all have detailed velocity assignments. All patches have been volume normalized, ensuring no clipping and equal volume distrubution across the layers (including the modulation wheel settings).

SOUNDSET DETAILS

Includes 11 Presets
Optional - Includes 13 Midi FIles (Over 40 merged patterns) from most of the audio demos, preserving MW automations, etc. They are named identically to the corresponding preset.
Optional - Stream Version containing 144 FLAC files that were used in the showcases. If remixing, use Touch The Universe in song title.
All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for many patches. When appropiate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.
Includes a detailed pdf file for step by step instructions with pictures on how to install the soundset for both mac and win.

PATCH BREAKDOWN (111 PATCHES)

Leads - 23
Pads - 18
Basses - 30
Keys - 8
SFX - 2
SQ - 13
Plucks - 17

Link to Skyline Soundset https://www.touch-the-universe.com/obse ... yline.html
Link To Obsession Bundle https://www.touch-the-universe.com/obse ... -main.html
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out our soundsets for Dune 3: Earthshine, Dream Worlds, and Harmonic Stars
Touch The Universe
Regular

Re: Skyline Soundset Released for Synapse Audio's Obsession

Postby Touch The Universe » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:57 am

Hey guys, I have a special discount ONLY for this FORUM. Get both Obsession banks for $24, nearly half off total price. Just send that amount to tj.ivory@touch-the-universe.com and put SYNAPSE in the note.

Cheers
Check out our soundsets for Dune 3: Earthshine, Dream Worlds, and Harmonic Stars
Touch The Universe
Regular

Re: Skyline Soundset Released for Synapse Audio's Obsession

Postby Touch The Universe » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:18 am

Special Discount for the Synapse Folks. If you are reading this post, then you can use this paypal link to receive TTU's Obsession Bundle, containing 2 Soundsets and over 200 presets for just $17 dollars. Essentially, you guys are grabbing my newest bank at a discount and receiving the second free.

Link vailid only for this forum and a the people who haven't opened my newlsetter concerning my soundset release for Skyline.
Touch The Universe
Regular

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)