Dune 3 Not Found even though it's Installed

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Dune 3 Not Found even though it's Installed

Postby weekendwarrior » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:25 am

G'Day! I was just wondering if anyone can help please share some guidance. I am using Cubase 11 and then upgraded to Cubase 12 Pro with Dune 3. It was working and what I am trying to do is bring an older project back to life and it keeps saying Dune 3 not found. Any idea??? I definitely have it installed and am able to successfully open it within the project, but the actual project itself does not know how to do this and seems to be confused. On all the channels after the project opens it just says Dune3!!! Any idea? See screenshot. Or let me know if I can provide anything additional . Thanks so much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
weekendwarrior
Novice

Re: Dune 3 Not Found even though it's Installed

Postby weekendwarrior » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:32 am

I’m on MAC
weekendwarrior
Novice

Postby Teksonik » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:49 pm

I don't own a Mac or use Cubase but I notice in your screenshot that the plugin "Vitamin Stereo" could also not be found so that may indicate it's not just an issue with DUNE 3.

What would happen if you saved that project under a new name from within the new version of Cubase?
Teksonik
Godlike

Postby Marcin » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:32 pm

Do you use Apple Silicon and Cubase in Native mode? If so, then VST 2 plugins are not available anymore in Cubase 12. Please visit the following URL to get more informations: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-u ... on-version
Marcin
Synapse Audio

Postby weekendwarrior » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:50 am

Sorry for the late reply. TLDR was that I formatted the machine. Installed only the latest version and needed to also install the previous version. Installing an older version of Dune worked. Thanks for help team
weekendwarrior
Novice

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)