Fix your cart page

Post everything related to Synapse VST and Audio Unit plugins here.

Moderators: Christophe, Mark

Fix your cart page

Postby lyuboserafimov » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:15 pm

So I was trying to buy Dune 3 trough the official shop page, but everytime I click on complete order I'm just shown the following message (screenshot attached). Tried twice and I gave up, so I went to Thomann to buy from them, although the price was steeper.
I purchased trough paypal express, and now I get this message (see screenshot 2).

I'm extremely disappointed to say the least. I've been saving money for a year to buy this plugin. Any help would be appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lyuboserafimov
Novice

Re: Fix your cart page

Postby Richard » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:51 pm

First, sorry to hear about your issues! We did get orders through our shop page though since you posted, so I assume this is browser-specific (cookies disabled? or perhaps some security setting?). We never had any customer with issues ordering through Thomann either, as far as I recall.

Please contact us via email or PM me with your Thomann order number, so we can look into this further (note the Thomann shop system is not in any way controlled by us, so if we ask them for details, we will need your order number).
Richard
Synapse Audio

Re: Fix your cart page

Postby lyuboserafimov » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:32 pm

Richard wrote:First, sorry to hear about your issues! We did get orders through our shop page though since you posted, so I assume this is browser-specific (cookies disabled? or perhaps some security setting?). We never had any customer with issues ordering through Thomann either, as far as I recall.

Please contact us via email or PM me with your Thomann order number, so we can look into this further (note the Thomann shop system is not in any way controlled by us, so if we ask them for details, we will need your order number).

Thanks! Dropped you a PM
lyuboserafimov
Novice

Return to Plugin Support (VST/AU)